- Acute-Phase Proteins and Iron Status in Cats with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Comparison of peak flow velocity through the left ventricular outflow tract and effective orifice area indexed to body surface area in Golden Retriever puppies to predict development of subaortic stenosis in adult dogs.
- Ileocecocolic volvulus in a German shepherd dog
- Cryptococcal nasopharyngeal polypoid mass in a cat
- Effect of cardiac and respiratory cycles on vertebral heart score measured on fluoroscopic images of healthy dogs
- Mesenteric-reno-caval shunt in an aged dog.
- Pathology in Practice
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Collège Américain de Médecine Interne (ACVIM)
- Association des Médecins Vétérinaires du Québec (AMVQ)